- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ray J apparently can’t quite quit Kim Kardashian. Years after the pair dated — and co-starred in an infamous 2007 sex tape — Ray J seems to be taking aim at his ex and her current boyfriend, Kanye West, in his upcoming single “I Hit It First.”
PHOTOS: THR’s Reality Heat List: Sean Lowe, Kim Kardashian and Others Who Sizzle
He revealed the track’s single art on Twitter on Friday. The art, in the censored, pixelated style of West’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy covers, appears to be a blocky reproduction of a photo of Kardashian, as evidenced by Global Grind. The site further reports that the song is rumored to include the line, “Now that I’m finished, she’s on to Mr. West,” after referencing sexual activities he previously engaged in with the mom-to-be.
Before dating Ray J, Kardashian was married to producer Damon Thomas, making the accuracy of the new song’s title unlikely. She later married basketball player Kris Humphries, who escapes this round unscathed.
STORY: Kim Kardashian Disputes Reports She’s Quitting ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’
“I Hit It First” is due April 9 on iTunes. The Nic Nac-produced track also features Bobby Brackins.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day