- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Reggaeton star Yandel has signed with leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency for worldwide representation in all areas.
As a former member of the multiple Grammy and Latin Grammy Award-winning duo Wisin Y Yandel, he has sold more than 20 million records worldwide. Yandel holds the record for the most number one entries on the Billboard Latin Rhythm Albums chart and has collaborated with such artists as Gloria Estefan, Ricky Martin, Enrique Iglesias, Chris Brown, R. Kelly, Ja Rule, Eve and Nelly Furtado, among others.
The singer-producer recently completed his first solo U.S. tour, supporting the release of his second studio album, the gold-certified De Lider a Leyenda. The album features the singles “Hasta Abajo” and “Hable De Ti,” both of which have reached the top spot on the Billboard Latin charts, and Moviendo Caderas (featuring Daddy Yankee), which reached #2.
In addition, he served as a coach on the third season of Mexico’s version of The Voice, La Voz … Mexico.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day