- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Regina Spektor is officially a mom.
The New York-based singer-songwriter announced April 1 on her Facebook that she’s had her first child, a son, with fellow singer-songwriter Jack Dishel.
“I wanted to let you know that Jack and I have been happily hanging out with our new little son and that all is going great!” she noted in the post, also revealing that the couple is “pretty private,” so very few updates or pictures on the baby’s status will be tendered anytime soon.
It’s unknown when the baby was born, as well as his name.
Spektor’s pregnancy was originally noted when she was unable to fly to the Grammys in January despite being nominated for “You’ve Got Time,” the theme song for Netflix original series Orange Is the New Black. Spektor was deemed too pregnant to fly, Jewcy reported.
Her last album, What We Saw From the Cheap Seats, was released in 2012, debuting at No. 3 on the Billboard 200. She wed Dishel in 2011.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day