- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Replacements are coming home!
The legendary Minneapolis rock band has announced that it will perform its first headlining concert in 20 years at St. Paul’s Midway Stadium on Sept. 13. The concert, which promises special guests, will be the Replacements’ first headlining show since staging a free concert at Grant Park in Chicago on July 4, 1991.
The Replacements ended its 22-year hiatus by triumphantly returning to the stage at Riot Fest last year, and recently performed at the 2014 Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival, where the group brought out Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong during its second-weekend set.
Tickets to the Sept. 13 concert will be general admission and priced at $50 (plus service fees). They’ll be available beginning May 3 through etix.com or by visiting the Midway Stadium box office and the Depot Tavern at First Avenue. The concert will be presented By Jam Productions, Madison House Presents and First Avenue.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Stranger Things 4
This Is Me ... Now