- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Musicians who played onstage with Prince are set to speak at a four-day celebration of the late superstar at Paisley Park.
Organizers of “Celebration 2017” on Tuesday announced the speakers for the event. It is scheduled to run April 20-23, being held during the anniversary of Prince’s death.
Among the scheduled speakers are Lisa Coleman, Wendy Melvoin, drummer Bobby Z, keyboardist Matt Fink and bassist BrownMark from Prince’s 1980s band The Revolution.
Other speakers include Levi Seacer from Prince’s 1990s band New Power Generation, keyboardist Morris Hayes, costume designer Stacia Lang and singer Shelby J.
Tickets are nearly sold out. Only certain general admission passes are still available at $549 each.
Each day will include performances on Paisley Park’s soundstage. Prince died April 21, 2016, of an accidental overdose.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day