- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rick Ross and Marshmello are the latest performers announced to join Billboard’s 2017 Hot 100 Music Festival, which will be held Aug. 19-20 at Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater outside New York City.
They join special guest Demi Lovato, who was announced earlier this week, as well as Major Lazer, Big Sean, Zedd, Camila Cabello, DJ Khaled, Gucci Mane and more. Buzzworthy artists Bea Miller, Cash Cash, Ugly God and Playboi Carti are also new additions to the lineup.
This year, the Hot 100 Music Festival will also feature an Emerging Artist Stage featuring performances by 14 of the top up-and-coming artists from the Tri-state area including French Horn Rebellion, Yoke Lore and Surf Rock Is Dead.
The Billboard Hot 100 Festival is produced by Billboard in partnership with Live Nation. Tickets are on sale now. Check out the full lineup below. More artists will be announced soon.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day