- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rihanna has unleashed her new song. But you have to sign up for Dubsmash to hear it.
The Barbados-raised singer earlier had teased the release of “Bitch Better Have My Money” (or “BBHMM”), her new single.
RiRi shared the news in the small hours of the morning of the song’s release on Dubsmash, an app where users can take video of themselves lip-syncing to tunes. At the time of writing, the song hadn’t yet leaked in full, though snippets can be heard through the iTunes link in her tweet.
— Rihanna (@rihanna) March 26, 2015
The pop star recently shared details about her forthcoming eighth studio album. “I’ve made a lot of songs that are just really, really big songs. From the jump, they just blow up,” she told MTV about the album. “And I wanted to kind of get back to — not that they weren’t real music, but I just wanted to focus on things that felt real, that felt soulful, that felt forever.”
Rihanna also noted that the release will have a “timeless” vibe to it.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day