- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Britney Spears isn’t the only diva to kick off October with a buzzed-about video release.
Rihanna set Twitter ablaze Tuesday with the debut of her latest, “Pour It Up,” in which the 25-year-old holds court among a bevy of scantily clad strippers. Donning a blond wig and diamond-encrusted brassiere, RiRi makes it rain and even gets in on some of the twerking action herself in a barely there thong. Watch the NSFW clip below.
The song itself is hardly new. “Pour It Up,” off 2012’s Unapologetic, was first released to urban radio in January and peaked on Billboard’s Hot 100 singles chart at No. 19. In recent days, Rihanna has set tongues wagging on her Twitter account by posting pictures and teasers from the forthcoming release. Unveiling “Pour It Up” on Tuesday, the singer prompted a slew of trending topics on the microblogging site from coast to coast.
“Thank you for this love man!!!! I’m so glad you’re enjoying it,” Rihanna tweeted of the video. Later, while including a link to the clip, she wrote: “#itsaCaribbeanTing.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day