- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The singer and actress belted out the national anthem on Sunday ahead of NASCAR’s iRacing Pro Invitational Series Race.
Wilson donned a red leather jacket for her performance, which she streamed from what appeared to be home in Los Angeles. Judging by the positive reaction online, it was a hit.
It was Wilson’s first official performance since she and her husband, Tom Hanks, tested positive for the coronavirus and were hospitalized on Australia’s Gold Coast, where Hanks was filming Baz Luhrmann’s Elvis Presley biopic. Hanks and Wilson were the first high-profile stars to be confirmed with COVID-19.
The pair have been keeping their followers in the loop on their hospital stay and their recovery.
Wilson recently share a glimpse of life in quarantine, with an impressive rap along to Naughty by Nature’s “Hip Hop Hooray”.
With her NASCAR performance, it would appear Wilson is in fine health.
A version of this story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day