- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Robin Thicke’s campaign to get back in the good graces of his wife Paula Patton continues July 1 with the release of his seventh studio album on Star Trak/Interscope.
The singer, songwriter and producer, whose last album, Blurred Lines, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 last year, propelled by the runaway success of the title track single, previewed the album with his performance of “Get Her Back” last Sunday on the Billboard Music Awards.
Thicke took home four different honors that night, including Top Hot 100 Song, Top Digital Song, Top Radio Song and Top R&B Song for the chart-topping collaboration with Pharrell Williams and T.I.
He also performed the song on The Voice finale Tuesday night with winning contestant Josh Kaufman.
“Blurred Lines” climbed to No. 1 in over 100 countries and spent 12 weeks atop the Billboard Hot 100. It also broke radio records by climbing to No. 1 on five charts simultaneously (Top 40, Rhythm, Urban, Hot AC & Urban AC) — the first time an artist has ever accomplished this feat.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day