- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The famed drag queen has issued a call to action for the 7-year-old phenom to partner with him on a duet.
“I’m doing a duet record and I’m here to ask Honey Boo Boo Child to be my partner,” RuPaul told E! News. “I love anybody who dances to the beat of a different drummer.”
According to RuPaul, he and Honey Boo Boo share a unique perspective. “She is the queen. She understands what drag is. That’s what pageants are. That’s why pageants are so lovely,” he said.
And for those critics, including THR’s Tim Goodman, who say that Honey Boo Boo is a “crime against humanity,” RuPaul disagrees. “She’s my reason 4 living,” he posted on Twitter Saturday.
What do you think of a Honey Boo Boo Child-RuPaul collaboration? It wouldn’t be the pint-sized pageant queen’s first foray into music, as she’s been known to sing a little ditty on the fly. Watch below as she performs “The Honey Boo Boo Song,” a number about Kim Kardashian and an R. Kelly cover. Seriously.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day