- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ryan Adams has released his new self-titled album today, and to get everyone excited about it, he has created two of the weirdest promotional videos known to man. Garry Shandling, Jeff Garlin, Don Was and Bob Mould join in on the bizarre videos with Shandling acting as Adams’ manager and Garlin calling in as a distressed fan.
In the first video, Garlin claims Adams’ music is so emotional it killed his parakeet — so naturally, Adams is then instructed to stop making music that murders poor, innocent creatures. The second video serves as a public service announcement that listening to the album will turn you into a zombie.
Watch below, but if you download any of Adams’ new songs, do so at your own risk.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
iHeartRadio Music Awards: Taylor Swift Honored With Innovator Award, Harry Styles Among Top Winners
Jonathan Majors Arrested and Charged With Assault, Lawyer Says Actor Is “Completely Innocent”
Jeremy Renner Shares Video Walking on Anti-Gravity Treadmill After Snowplow Accident: “Time for My Body to Rest and Recover”