- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Samantha Ronson was arrested outside of Baker, Calif., on Monday for driving under the influence. Ronson was originally pulled over for speeding, going 89 mph in a 70 mph zone, according to police.
“Speed was why she was stopped, but she was arrested on [two] misdemeanors of driving under the influence,” police told US Weekly in a statement. Officers said that when her Porsche Targa was pulled over, she showed signs of being impaired.
Ronson, a well-known DJ, was given a balance test by police, and showed signs of alcohol intoxication. Officers said she was friendly and cooperative throughout the ordeal.
Ronson, who famously dated Lindsay Lohan, was apparently returning to Los Angeles from Las Vegas when she was pulled over. She admitted that she had consumed alcohol late the night before or early that morning. “She went to bed and got up this morning and was on her way home,” police stated.
Ronson was released from the San Bernadino Sheriff’s office at 5:30 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day