- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The singer talked about her experience with the virus, which is now a worldwide pandemic, and she stressed the importance of social distancing during an Instagram Live video.
“Just wanted to check-in. I’m really quiet right now and will probably continue to be quiet,” the “Brave” singer started. “Just sort of taking all of this in and having a lot of feelings as I do. I had it, just so you know, I’m fully recovered, just so you know.”
Bareilles, 40, said she is “thinking about all of the people who are walking through this really tricky time and sending a lot of love,” adding she is “really grateful for every easy breath and every day that I get to be walking around.”
She did not offer any specifics about when she contracted the virus. Her Waitress co-star Gavin Creel said he believed he had contracted the virus, but it is unclear if he was ever tested.
Other stars who contracted the virus and are in the midst of recovery include Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson, Aaron Tveit, Daniel Dae Kim, Chris Cuomo, Andy Cohen and Idris Elba.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day