- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the hours leading up to opening night on Selena Gomez & the Scene’s We Own the Night tour, the 18-year old pop-star was all smiles.
Gomez is giving fans a behind-the-scenes look at her Thursday, July 28th performance in Boca Raton, Florida in the video below.
Surrounded by friends, family and crewmembers, Gomez can be seen in a beaded dress, expressing her enormous gratitude to all those who contributed to the show just moments before taking the stage. She also snaps a few pictures with fans, touches up her own hair and makeup, and tests out bedazzled microphones (yes, plural) during a sound check.
Boyfriend Justin Bieber was also on hand to support his favorite girl, even wearing his heart on his sleeve, so to speak.
Watch the backstage video below, as well as a clip from her tribute to childhood idol, Britney Spears.
Gomez is set to hit Atlanta, Georgia on Tuesday night, and will take her final bow in Puyallup, Washington on Sept. 12th. The tour is in support of her third studio album, When The Sun Goes Down.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day