- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Following days of concern for the friends and family of Shirlene Quigley and Instagram posts from Rihanna, Missy Elliott and more music stars, the missing backup dancer has been found, the North Bergen, N.J., Police Department announced Tuesday via Twitter.
Quigley — a 32-year-old professional dancer and teacher at Peridance Capezio Center and Broadway Dance Center in Manhattan — had last been seen Sunday morning at New York City’s Port Authority Bus Terminal and her cellphone was discovered at a bridal shop in Chelsea.
— North Bergen Police (@nbpolice) October 25, 2016
Rihanna and Elliott — whom Quigley had danced with — both urged their fans to help in the search for Quigley on Monday with frantic Instagram posts. Quigley also was featured in Beyonce’s “Crazy in Love” video and performed with Jamie Foxx.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day