- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Simon Cowell was the victim of another home burglary, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
A representative for the X Factor judge confirmed to THR that Cowell’s London home was broken into while he, his girlfriend Lauren Silverman and their son Eric Cowell were in the house early Friday morning. The thieves stole cash and jewelry from the 56-year-old’s Holland Park abode.
According to The Guardian, Metropolitan police said, “Police were called to an address in W14 on Friday … at approximately 2:20 a.m. to reports of a burglary in progress. Officers attended the scene but the suspects had left the area.”
In 2012, Cowell was watching television when he heard a crashing noise and found 29-year-old Leanne Zaloumis holding a brick. The woman broke into the music mogul’s home by smashing a window and was later charged with aggravated burglary.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Stranger Things 4
This Is Me ... Now