- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
“New year,new beginnings. So excited,” Ferreira posted. The move comes less than three months after the 21-year-old’s long-delayed debut album, Night Time, My Time, was released to critical acclaim but to tepid sales, moving just 18,000 copies to date, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Ferreira was previously managed by Mike Tierney and Tara Interland of Mars Organic.
For Carter, Ferreira is the latest artist to join Atom Factory after he and his top client, Lady Gaga, split in early November, after more than five years together. Earlier this month, John Mayer and Miguel were confirmed to have finalized deals with Carter and Atom Factory.
On Feb. 14, Ferreira will begin her trek as an opening artist on Miley Cyrus‘ Bangerz arena tour, alongside Icona Pop. The North American leg of the tour runs through Apr. 24.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day