- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stevie Nicks still hasn’t changed her mind about Lindsay Lohan portraying her on the big screen.
“She’s never going to,” the Fleetwood Mac singer recently told CNN, according to the Huffington Post. “That’s never going to happen unless she cleans up her life and becomes the great actress I feel she can be. Everybody thinks I hate her, and it’s not that at all.”
In 2009, Nicks snapped when asked by the New York Times about Lohan playing her on film: “Over my dead body. She needs to stop doing drugs and get a grip. Then maybe we’ll talk.”
Nicks, who went to rehab twice for cocaine and pill addiction, told CNN she feels the actress hasn’t changed much since she made those remarks two years ago.
“I just want her to get it together,” she told CNN. “I was completely messed up for a long time and I got it together. She’s a very talented girl … if she could get it together, she could have a really big career and she could do great things.”
Lohan is attempting a comeback with Fiore Films’ Gotti: Three Generations, playing Kim Gotti, wife of Gotti Jr.
She recently told Jay Leno, “I’m not a kid anymore. I’m 24. I’ve made a lot of mistakes. I recognize that, but I’m in the clear now and I feel that as long as I stay focused, I will achieve what I want to achieve.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day