- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The rap mogul was driving a black Bentley when he was pulled over for making an unsafe lane change. When officers ran his name through the law enforcement database, multiple warrants came up for additional traffic violations.
According to the site, Knight’s car was then searched, turning up a small amount of marijuana. The Death Row Records founder, who is currently on 3 years unsupervised probation for driving with a suspended license, was taken to a nearby jail for processing and released shortly after.
Knight will be the subject of a Showtime documentary being directed byTraining Day’s Antoine Fuqua and produced by Black Swan’s Bradley J. Fischer, who said in September, “Suge Knight’s reputation and rise to power in the music business has become the stuff of legend, and he remains one of the entertainment industry’s most provocative and enduring myths.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day