- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former Death Row Records CEO Marion “Suge” Knight and comedian Katt Williams were arrested and charged Wednesday for allegedly stealing a camera from a photographer last month in Beverly Hills, authorities said.
Knight and Williams, whose birth name is Micah Sierra Williams, were each charged with one count of robbery, the Los Angeles County district attorney’s office said. Prosecutors plan to ask for $1 million bail for Knight and $75,000 for Williams, according to the DA’s office.
The two men are suspected of stealing the camera of an “independent celebrity photographer” on Sept. 5 in Beverly Hills. The Beverly Hills Police Department is still investigating the case.
See more Hollywood’s Recent Mugshots
Knight was arrested in Las Vegas. Williams was arrested in an Inglewood, Calif., courthouse, where he was scheduled for arraignment in a separate assault case.
If convicted, Knight, who previously was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon, faces up to 30 years to life in prison. Williams faces up to seven years in prison.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day