- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
April 15th is a day Americans dread: Tax Day. Unless you’re an accountant or a tax preparer about to get a big paycheck — and even then, you might be stressed from weeks of handling other people’s taxes.
We hope you stocked up on coffee and comfort food and remembered to organize the endless pile of e-data and bits of paper you’ll need in order to hang on to as much of your dear cash as you can. In sympathy, we’ve prepared a list of thumping tunes to keep you going as you make your way through all those damn forms tonight.
The arguably most famous song about taxes — “Taxman” — is, alas, not included here. While we wait for The Beatles to finally become available on Spotify, here are some tracks other than the George Harrison-penned anthem to get you through your annual fun with the Infernal Revenue Service. And if you need a few about being annoyed at the government, they’re in here too.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day