- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Beginning Jan. 21, Hicks will take residence at Napoleon’s at Paris Las Vegas, a bigger room than The Indigo at Bally’s, where the singer has performed for nearly a year. In fact, he’s the first Idol alum to secure a long-term residency on the Vegas Strip.
“I couldn’t be happier to be making the big move to Napoleon’s inside Paris Las Vegas,” Hicks tells The Hollywood Reporter. “It’s a great live music venue and I’m looking forward to performing there.”
Says David Hoenemeyer, regional president of Bally’s Las Vegas and Paris Las Vegas: “Taylor has been playing to sold-out crowds at Bally’s Las Vegas since he opened in The Indigo last year, so it only made sense for him to move his show to a larger venue at Napoleon’s at Paris Las Vegas. With its large windows overlooking the ‘streets’ of Paris, Napoleon’s is the perfect location for fans to enjoy Taylor’s signature roadhouse style.”
Hicks will also appear at other Caesars properties across the country throughout 2013.
Announced dates at the Paris run through Nov. 23.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day