- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Taylor Swift didn’t disappoint fans at her Halloween concert in Tampa, Fla., on Saturday.
Dressed as Olaf the snowman from Frozen, Swift brought out Broadway royalty Idina Menzel, who wore the same blue sequin gown as Elsa the snow queen, the character she voiced in the mega-popular 2013 Disney movie.
Menzel even belted out a few lines of Frozen’s signature hit “Let It Go.”
“Frozen totally happened tonight,” Swift gushed on Instagram. “And 55,000 people sang ‘Let it Go’ so loudly, it nearly took my breath away. Good times, @idinamenzel.”
Menzel described her appearance as “an out of body experience” on social media. “Or out of Elsa’s body experience!”
In recent weeks, Swift has been joined on stage by such singers as Miranda Lambert, Ellie Goulding, Charli XCX and more. Following her last U.S. date on Halloween, the pop star will head overseas for concerts in China and Australia through mid-December.
Watch the two stars in the videos below.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.