- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Taylor Swift is the top nominee for the American Country Awards.
A Tuesday news release says Swift received eight nominations, including top honor artist of the year. Blake Shelton and Florida Georgia Line are next with seven apiece.
PHOTOS: Taylor Swift Sees ‘Red’ at Sold-Out Staples Center Show
The fourth annual fan-voted ACAs will be broadcast Dec. 10 from Las Vegas on Fox with NASCAR driver Danica Patrick and country singer Trace Adkins serving as co-hosts.
Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan join Swift, Shelton and Florida Georgia Line in the artist of the year category. Swift is the only performer to have been nominated for the award in every year the show’s been held.
Fans can now vote in all categories on the show’s website through Nov. 12 and for artist of the year through Dec. 7.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter