- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The secret is out about Taylor Swift.
The pop star is among the scheduled performers for the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, airing next month on CBS. The event will take place in London this year for the first time.
The lingerie company made the big announcement on its Twitter page Monday. “So nice, we booked her twice! Pumped to party like it’s #1989 w/ @taylorswift13! #VSFashionShow,” the tweet read, referring to T-Swift having performed at last year’s event.
Also performing this year are Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran and Hozier.
Swift is certainly keeping herself busy. Her new album, 1989, recently debuted at No. 1, and she is set to perform live at the American Music Awards on Nov. 23, along with performing as part of a pre-recorded segment for CBS’ Thanksgiving Day Parade special.
The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show airs Dec. 9 at 10 p.m. on CBS.
— Victoria’s Secret (@VictoriasSecret) November 18, 2014
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day