- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Are you ready for it? Taylor Swift just made Friday a very happy day for Swifties (and a busy one for music writers) with the brand new track “Gorgeous,” which dropped at midnight ET.
TayTay teased the new track early Thursday with a trio of Instagrams, one featuring the song’s intro, a baby voice saying “gorgeous” over an electro-pop soundbed. The others were less cryptic: one offered the message “available everywhere,” and the other “midnight tonight eastern.”
On “Gorgeous,” Swift returns to gooey pop. “You’re so gorgeous, I can’t say anything to your face/ ‘Cause look at your face/ And I’m so furious at you for making me feel this way/ But what can I say? You’re gorgeous,” she sings.
“Gorgeous” is lifted from her new album Reputation, and it follows “Look What You Made Me Do,” her fifth Hot 100 chart-topper, and the swift follow-up “… Ready for It?”.
Reputation, Swift’s sixth studio set, is due to arrive Nov. 10.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day