- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
As Taylor Swift continues to surprise her audiences with superstar guests, she also continues to prove the wide variety in her music taste and famous friends.
During her fourth sold-out show at L.A.’s Staples Center on Tuesday (Aug. 25), the popstar brought out John Legend, Beck and St. Vincent.
First up was Legend, who performed “All Of Me” at a piano while Swift sang (and danced) next to it in a gold floor-length dress. The song was surprisingly fitting to Swift’s sultry tone and their harmonies throughout were sweet. Swift posted an Instagram from the moment, excitedly captioning it, “ALL OF ME. JOHN LEGEND. ALL THE FEELS.”
Toward the end of the show, Beck joined Swift onstage for his latest single, “Dreams,” accompanied by St. Vincent on guitar. Although it wasn’t quite the sing-along that “All Of Me” was, Swift clearly enjoyed herself, and the pyro show during St. Vincent’s solo got the crowd amped.
Watch clips of the performances below.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day