- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Taylor Swift is the center of some unwanted attention, with a tabloid website Celeb Jihad posting an alleged nude photo of the singer — and because of it, she may sue.
According to TMZ, Swift and her lawyers are threatening to sue the website for trademark infringement if the “leaked” photo is not taken down, in which she claims she was wrongly identified. The image shows a topless woman who looks like Swift and the story’s headline in which the picture appears is as follows: “Taylor Swift Topless Private Pic Leaked?.”
Swift’s attorneys have sent over a letter to the website, asking for them to take down the image and story immediately, according to the report. The letter claims the site included “false pornographic images and false ‘news’ ” about Swift. According to another report, the website in question has yet to take down the image.
Swift is currently in the middle of her North American tour, Speak Now, and on Nov. 9, Swift will be vying for five awards at this year’s Country Music Association Awards.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day