- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Taylor Swift posted a nitty gritty still of herself on Instagram Wednesday to tease her new video for “Out of the Woods,” which will debut on ABC’s Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin‘ Eve with Ryan Seacrest Thursday.
The image is a close-up of Swift covered in mud with matted hair in her eyes and a snarl on her lips.
“Are we out of the woods yet?” reads the caption. Judging by the picture, the idea of being stuck in the “woods” will be treated quite literally in the video.
New Year’s Rockin‘ Eve will begin at 8 p.m. ET but there has been no confirmation yet of what time the video will premiere or if the singer herself will make an appearance to introduce it. “Out of the Woods,” which was co-written with Jack Antonoff, is Swift’s sixth single from her smash album 1989, following “Shake It Off,” “Blank Space,” “Style,” “Bad Blood,” and “Wildest Dreams.”
A photo posted by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on
This article was originally published on billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day