- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Las Vegas’ Bellagio Fountains are about to get “Maximal Crazy,” thanks to Tiesto.
The electronic music producer will debut a score for the Sin City attraction, which features choreographed water sequences set to lights and music — usually from the likes of Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley, as well as rotating headliners Elton John and Celine Dion.
To be fair, the hitmaker of “Red Lights” and “Wasted” also is a headliner at MGM Grand Hotel’s Hakkasan nightclub and Wet Republic dayclub (Bellagio and MGM Grand are both MGM Resorts International properties). Earlier this year, Forbes named him the third-highest-paid DJ, tied with Avicii.
Tiesto’s fountain set, debuting Sept. 17, will feature a medley of three songs off his latest album, A Town Called Paradise, which was inspired by Vegas, reports Las Vegas Weekly. The attraction’s first-ever EDM sequence also marks the first time that WET, the design firm that created the “dancing” fountains, will have collaborated with a song’s artist on their specific show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day