- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tina Turner has tied the knot with her longtime partner Erwin Bach.
Turner, 73, and Bach, 57, will celebrate their nuptials this weekend in a Buddhist ceremony at Switzerland’s Kusnacht Manor, according to Swiss media reports. The guest list for the 120-person event reportedly includes David Bowie, Oprah Winfrey, Italian musician Eros Ramazzotti and British singer and producer Sade.
Guests are being asked to wear white to Sunday’s celebration. A Swiss official confirmed to France’s AFP the wedding took place “several days ago.” She’ll wear a white gown by Giorgio Armani, according to Swiss weekly Schweiz am Sonntag.
Turner was famously married to collaborator Ike Turner from 1962-78. She began dating Bach, a German record executive, in the mid-1980s, and the couple has lived together in Zurich, Switzerland, since 1995.
Turner became a citizen of the country in April, giving up her U.S. passport.
“I’m very happy in Switzerland and I feel at home here. … I cannot imagine a better place to live,” she told German media in January when she announced her decision.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day