- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It turns out wedding bells sound a lot like John Legend, Ed Sheeran and Christina Perri.
Spotify revealed users’ top wedding tracks on Thursday, and after analyzing over 400,000 wedding-themed playlists worldwide, Legend’s ballad “All of Me” is the top pick to be played during a couple’s special night around the globe. Also among the must-haves throughout the reception: Bruno Mars‘ “Marry You,” The Lumineers‘ “Ho Hey,” Michael Buble‘s “Everything” and Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin‘.” Jason Mraz rules the top-10 with two songs: “I’m Yours” and “Lucky” with Colbie Caillat.
Additionally, analysis of “First Dance” playlists revealed that Sheeran’s “Thinking Out Loud” is the most popular track of choice, followed by Etta James‘ “At Last,” Elvis Presley’s “Can’t Help Fallin‘ In Love” and Train’s “Marry Me.”
See the full lists below.
Most Popular Wedding Songs Globally
Most Popular First Dance Songs Globally