- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Katy Perry’s trip across the pond had her looking on the bright side of things, as the singer opted for neon when she took London’s O2 Arena stage to perform “Dark Horse” at the BRIT Awards on Wednesday.
With Sphinx statues, glowing helmets and a decorated chariot, Perry was aglow while wearing a Cleopatra-like bob and leading her dancers in Egyptian-influenced moves.
Perry’s performance at the Brits greatly contrasted her stage time at the Grammys last month, when she picked up the mic alongside Juicy J and witchcraft-inspired decor, complete with giant broomsticks, towering trees and a burning at the stake.
Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Pharrell Williams, Lorde and Disclosure, Ellie Goulding, Bastille, Arctic Monkeys and Rudimental were also confirmed to perform at the O2 Arena stage.
Watch Perry’s full BRITs performance below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day