- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After Miles — aka “Batkid” — took over San Francisco and the Internet in November, Make-A-Wish has given another five-year-old the transformative star treatment.
Addy, a girl diagnosed with stage IV cancer, asked the foundation to be turned into a pop star — specifically, Katy Perry. Her wish included starring in a music video for “Roar,” the hit anthem off of the pop singer’s Prism album. The foundation notes that the track helped Addy to stay strong and positive during her medical treatments.
The video features a day-dreaming Addy, as she goes from singing into her hairbrush for an audience of stuffed animals to rocking out onstage at a school talent show. She then becomes a purple-haired musician herself, complete with her own album and crowd of fans.
Watch the video below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day