- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Leave it to Jimmy Fallon to take his late-night “Lip Sync Battle” sketch and turn it into one of this spring’s wackiest shows. The Spike TV version premiered on Thursday (April 2) with Fallon taking on Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
Fallon opted to go full-Madonna for his version of her classic “Like A Prayer,” which included wearing a choir robe and the backing of a full choir in the final round. And while The Rock did a pretty impressive final round version of the Bee Gees’ “Stayin’ Alive,” it was his earlier spin on Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” that was the real show stealer.
Watch all the clips below.
Lip Sync Battle is hosted by LL Cool J, Anna Kendrick, Justin Bieber and John Krasinski are among the celebrities slated to stop by this season. In fact, you can watch a preview of Bieber’s take on Ozzy Osbourne below.
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day