- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A tour bus carrying members of Miley Cyrus‘ family was charred in a dramatic fire overnight on the road, but don’t worry — everyone escaped unharmed. In footage posted by the pop star’s sister Noah, the bus is seen engulfed in flames, and a close-up image shows its gutted interior.
“Bus down!” Noah Cyrus tweeted, later telling concerned fans that “everyone got out safe … everything is okay!!”
Miley Cyrus was apparently not on the bus, which was actually being used by her mom, Tish, and not part of the pop singer’s Bangerz tour, a source with knowledge of the situation tells Billboard. According to the source, the fire was started due to a blown tire.
The exact location of the incident is unclear at this time.
Miley Cyrus performed in Houston on Sunday and has shows lined up through April.
Watch Noah Cyrus’ videos below:
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day