- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Iggy Azalea got spooky with Rita Ora at the MTV Video Music Awards with a live performance of “Black Widow.”
After a moody intro, Azalea was revealed in front of a lit-up spider web. Ora later joined Azalea onstage, with the two performers sporting matching blond hairdos and cut-out black bodysuits.
Azalea later got up close with viewers at home, singing to the camera. During the performance, Taylor Swift could be seen dancing in the audience.
The duo was joined by dancers wearing fishnet ensembles with red accents.
“Black Widow,” from Azalea’s The New Classic, peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and Rap Songs charts. The duo first performed it live at London’s Wireless Festival on July 4.
Azalea, who went into the show with seven nominations, including video of the year for her radio hit “Fancy” with Charli XCX, won best pop video for her collaboration with Ariana Grande on “Problem.” Grande accepted the Moonman for both performers but thanked Azalea for joining her on the track.
The VMAs included performances by Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Jessie J, Maroon 5, Usher, Sam Smith and 5 Seconds of Summer.
Read THR’s complete coverage of the VMAs right here!
Watch the full performance below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day