- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Beverly McClellan, a favorite from the first season of The Voice, died of cancer on Tuesday. She was 49.
McClellan was diagnosed in March with endometrial cancer, which spread to her colon, bladder and intestines, according to her GoFundMe page. Her wife, Monique, took to Facebook to share the news of her death. “She was surrounded by so much love and we shared some beautiful last days,” she wrote.
On The Voice in 2011, McClellan caught the attention of Adam Levine and Christina Aguilera for her audition choice of “Piece of My Heart,” and McClellan ultimately joined Team Christina.
The television show shared its condolences on Instagram. “The only thing greater than Beverly McClellan’s voice was her heart,” the post read. See below.
This article was originally published by Billboard.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Stranger Things 4
This Is Me ... Now