- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Just two days ago, Eminem sent the internet into a frenzy with a speculative social media post on a Revival prescription note that read “Walk on Water. Take as needed.” Prescription note-style advertisements have popped up across the United States over the past few weeks without much clarification from the rapper’s team.
Friday, Slim Shady posted a hoax infomercial directed at sufferers of AR claiming they will be able to “Walk On Water with Revival.” Now, Marshall Mathers returns with a Beyonce feature for his first single that will be appearing on the “Lose Yourself’ artist’s forthcoming project.
As the Detroit native’s upcoming album is still without a release date, the 45-year-old is expected to premiere new music during his Saturday Night Live performance, which is being hosted by Chance the Rapper on Nov. 18.
— Marshall Mathers (@Eminem) November 10, 2017
A version of this story originally appeared on Billboard.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day