- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Is it any surprise that America’s Favorite Former Theater Kid Anne Hathaway went all out for her appearance on Lip Sync Battle? (Real talk: Is there any other way to perform in a televised lip sync contest?)
The Oscar winner is known for her energy, so it’s not exactly a surprise that for her competition against Emily Blunt, Hathaway brought out a real-life wrecking ball to perform Miley Cyrus‘ ballad. No, she’s not naked à la Miley, but the brief clip does show Hathaway flipping the bird at Blunt, so it’s already is more Gif-able than anything else you’ve seen today.
Hathaway is gearing up for Grounded, her one-woman show in New York, which unfortunately isn’t expected to contain any lip syncing. A giant missed opportunity, judging by the video below. Hathaway’s battle against Blunt will air April 9 on Spike.
A photo posted by @annehathaway on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day