- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It was Beyonce Knowles‘ birthday yesterday, but she graciously decided to give us a gift this week instead because she’s perfect like that. Queen Bey has posted a YouTube video of the backstage frenzy that lead up to her killer performance at the MTV Video Music Awards this year.
The behind-the-scenes glimpse showcases a stressed-out Bey worrying about how they only had time to rehearse once before the performance (of course, as we saw last week the 16-minute show turned out perfectly because: Beyonce). We also get a look at the rush to get dancers painted white and the last-minute issues the crew had with building the stage.
However, the best moment was made possible by none other than Little Miss Flawless herself — Blue Ivy. In the video, the world’s cutest spotlight stealer has big congratulations for her teary-eyed mama as Beyonce and Jay-Z walk backstage after the show.
“Everybody say good job,” says Blue.
Truer words have never been spoken.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day