- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Taylor Swift‘s been making a buzz with her 1989 “secret sessions” fan-only listening parties, previewing her new album more than a month before it hits stores.
She and her Swifties have revealed little about these events, still, other than that the fans were hand-selected and invited to meet at a location, from which they were then bussed to one of her homes. This happened in Los Angeles, New York City, Nashville, Rhode Island and London.
Now the singer has revealed a bit more about the special events via a four-and-a-half minute behind-the-scenes video that documents her fans’ arrivals and bus rides to the various houses, showing them hanging out and mingling, unclear what they’ve been brought there for. Meanwhile, Swift bakes cookies for her guests and hides out, waiting for a big, squeal-inducing reveal.
She then went on to play 1989 in full, but, as the video says, cutting to black momentarily: “What happens in the Secret Sessions, STAYS in the Secret Sessions :)” So don’t expect any sneak peaks of the album in the “Out of the Woods”-soundtracked video.
Still it looks like fun, dancing along to the songs and partying with one’s hero. Watch it below.
This post originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day