- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Wiz Khalifa is following the Kim Kardashian/North West model when it comes to fashion — that is, start ’em young.
Khalifa picked his 3-year-old son, Sebastian Taylor Thomaz, as his mini-me business partner for an endeavor in partnership with L.A.-based retailer Junk Food clothing. The project, named Bash x Junk Food after Sebastian’s nickname, is a collection of tees, bomber jackets and accessories for men, boys and toddlers that is inspired by the duo’s father-son relationship — from inside jokes to pet names. D’aww.
Given Sebastian’s stylish parents (his mom is Amber Rose, who recently collaborated with Donald Robertson on Estee Lauder’s new cosmetics line, Flirt), we wouldn’t be surprised if the tot became the latest celebrity progeny to get into the modeling game. If we learned anything from 50 Cent, it’s that it’s never too early to book your kid a six-figure modeling contract.
The collection launches on Oct. 15 with an in-store event at Junk Food’s Abbot Kinney store, and will also be available online at JunkFoodClothing.com. Bash x Junk Food’s kids’ line retails for $35-$150, while the men’s line ranges from $45-$250.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day