- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Five months later, the Maplewood, N.J. teen has turned that frown upside down with the announcement that she has signed a deal with Hollywood/Syco Records.
Miller, who competed in the teens category under the tutelage of mentor Britney Spears, is the first signing to the Hollywood/Syco Records collaborative arrangement, said Ken Bunt, president, Disney Music Group and Phil McIntyre, Head of Syco Music North America, SYCO USA in a news release.
“Syco, along with the creators of The X Factor franchise, have cultivated some of the industry’s leading talent,” Bunt said. “We are thrilled about the opportunity to contribute the unique resources we have at Hollywood Records and Disney to showcase Beatrice’s incredible talent.”
The season two alum is managed by Constance Schwartz and Mark Sudack for SMAC Entertainment.
Pictured below (from left): Phil McIntyre, SYCO USA President of Talent; Ken Bunt Disney Music Group President; Beatrice Miller; Simon Cowell; Mio Vukovic, Disney Music Group SVP, A&R and Creative.