- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
X Factor runner-up Josh Krajcik is well on his way to a major label debut.
Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the former burrito slinger is in the studio with British producer and two-time Ivor Novello Award recipient Eg White, best known for producing Adele’s breakout hit “Chasing Pavements.” White also has Simon Cowell cred, having worked extensively with original Pop Idol winner Will Young (American Idol fans may recall Young’s season 9 send-off song “Leave Right Now,” also produced by White).
While Krajcik’s label designation has yet to be announced, the Ohio native does have a deal in place with Sony Music, says a show insider, who adds that the X Factor finalist is also writing and recording with a number of other producers.
X Factor’s second season is about to get its official kick-off when online auditions begin on March 1.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day