- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Produced by Blake Chancey, the record will include three songs that Stevens co-wrote alongside Ashley Gorley, Joe Diffie, Wade Kirby, Phil O’Donnell, Shane Minor and David Lee Murphy. It will include the single “Power of a Love Song,” written by Jeremy Bussey, Bradley Gaskin and Marcus Franklin Johnson.
“For someone that has dreamt of recording and releasing music for over a decade, to say I’m excited is an understatement,” said the 37-year-old Missouri native. “I feel like the songs we selected for the album are a real reflection of my personality — they range from fun-loving to serious and everything in between.”
Stevens won the Fox singing competition — and a $5 million recording contract — in December.
Pre-orders of Tate Stevens are now available on Amazon.
Twitter: Michele Amabile
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day