- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The X Factor winner Tate Stevens will celebrate the debut of his new CD with 3,000 of his closest friends in a sold-out concert in his hometown of Belton, Mo.
Stevens, who is slated to open shows for Alan Jackson this spring, sold out his April 21 show at The Midland by ACM in Kansas City, Mo. in 30 minutes, stunning the Syco/RCA Nashville recording artist.
“1st show sold out!! Still can’t believe it. Second show on sale Monday at 10am. Can’t freakin believe it. Thank you #tatenation KC Rocks!!!!!” Stevens tweeted to his followers on Twitter.
Fans who didn’t get tickets to the show needn’t fret — Stevens announced a second performance for the following day, Monday, April 22, at The Midland by ACM. Ticketholders to both shows will get a copy of his self-titled CD, which will be released April 23.
Tickets for the second show go on sale Monday, March 18, at 10 a.m. CT at the Midland box office or at www.midlandkc.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day