New 'Jobs' Instagram Trailer: Ashton Kutcher Pulls a Russell Crowe
The actor, channeling the late Apple icon, smashes a phone in a new teaser for the upcoming biopic.
Ashton Kutcher pulls a Russell Crowe in the latest Jobs trailer to hit Instagram.
In the 15-second clip, Kutcher -- portraying a young Steve Jobs -- smashes an old-school phone during a fit of rage at the Apple office.
Another teaser released earlier this month on the photo-sharing app opens with a shirtless Kutcher followed by the narration from the actor-as-Jobs, proclaiming: "The people who are crazy enough to think they change the world, are the ones who do."
In his Tuesday guest appearance on the Tonight Show, Kutcher (a Twitter early-adopter who's invested in start-ups as an internet entrepreneur) revealed that he had the chance to meet Jobs about six months before the Apple icon's death in October 2011, but missed out because he had to work. "In hindsight, I look back and I think I had the opportunity to meet the Leonardo da Vinci of our generation, and I missed it."
Kutcher said he had an "emotional" reaction the day Jobs died, realizing "that all the relationships I have in my life are held together by glue that he laid down."
The film, directed by Joshua Michael Stern (Swing Vote), hits theaters Aug. 16.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR