- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Donald Trump has often boasted about the number of magazine covers he has been on since announcing his candidacy for president, and now he can add one more: MAD.
The billionaire businessman — or at least his cartoon likeness — will grace the cover of MAD 20, featuring the 20 dumbest people, events and things of 2015.
“If you’re sick of seeing Donald Trump everywhere you turn these days, then we’ve got some terrible news for you!” the long-running humor magazine said in the cover announcement.
The issue goes on sale Dec. 15.
Trump has said numerous times while on the campaign trail that he is proud of the magazine covers he has recently been on, including Time, People, New York, Rolling Stone and The Hollywood Reporter.
“I’m on more covers than any super model in history, can you believe it?” Trump said at a rally in Las Vegas in early October.
— MAD Magazine (@MADmagazine) December 1, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day